Saturday, July 19, 2008

Tuesday Lunch at Camp Ne-O-Tez



Kelsey & I have just returned from Boys' week at Camp Ne-O-Tez where I was a cook and she was a dishwasher. Like always, the week included plenty of sweat, hard work, new friends, good food and lots of fun. Tuesday at lunch I had my camera handy and took some behind the scenes pictures of what goes on in the Ne-O-Tez kitchen.







Here's Director Joe "tasting the corn". I think he decided it was fit to eat.






Melissa makes amazing lemonade.














The diswashers get to enjoy a little down time before the campers start bringing them their dirty dishes . Our dishwashers were Melissa, Sydni, Kelsey & Laney. Beka is not pictured.










Hey, where are those campers anyway?
They are lining up outside. Before you can eat lunch you have to listen to the cabin inspection report.














Today, Cabin 2 was declared the winner and they get to eat first. Here they come!










Lunch today was chicken nuggets which are a camper favorite. The chocolate chip cookies are one of my favorites on the camp menu.




Even lizards get to enjoy a Ne-O-Tez lunch.












Jimmy knows how to clean his tray for the dishwashers.











We had a great week in the kitchen, but now we're looking forward to trying out some new restaurants. I think we deserve it.

~ Terri

No comments: